Add to Favorites
||Water World International
||2 - 5 year(s)
||Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting preferred
||B Mall Suite 301-310 3rd Floor, Opposite NED University Road
Karachi, Sindh PK
Has knowledge of Reporting to the Manager, Accounting Analysis, and Corporate Accounting. Candidate will play a critical role in the Corporate Accounting department providing support across the entire Compensation and Benefits Finance, and Accounting Analysis group. The General Accountant I will be responsible for various items including:
- Assist with the review of requests for company spending, to ensure funding is properly accounted for in accordance with company policies.
- Assist in the preparation of financial forecast of Company fringe costs including pension, active and retiree medical and dental and other benefits.
- Participate in external audit support activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field with 0-2 years of experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Flexibility to take on special projects as needed
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedule priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment; must work well with others.
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in relative field.
Apply at email@example.com
For more information, please Click Here